Pages

This blog is a collaboration of my many years of research on many different topics. It is hard to ignore the extreme corruption and deceit that has become the new normal in this country and in the world. I just look at evidence. I go into each topic/event hoping to debunk the conspiracy, but more often than not, I can't. I am not here to preach or convince anyone of anything, I am just sharing my findings. Do your own research, make up your own mind.

January 10, 2018

Sandy Hook: red flags part 3

The next set of red flags were the news reports and witness interviews.



- CNN showed video footage of a SWAT team going into the school. (above photo) Only it WAS NOT SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY. It was footage of a drill at a different school, St. Rose of Lima, taken weeks before. I’m sorry but WHAT THE FUCK?? WHY would CNN fake that? 
- The reports that Nancy Lanza, the shooter’s mother, was a beloved kindergarten teacher at SHE for the last several years was total bullshit.

- The reports that there was an altercation between Adam Lanza and 2 faculty members at SHE the day before, completely false.

- Just hours after the shooting, parents and kids were just hanging around the school and allowed their kids to be interviewed? In all the kid interviews, they all describe hearing noises during the event. They recall hearing things like paint cans banging, janitor cart falling over and only a few loud bangs.

154 rounds fired in under 5 minutes and the kids only heard some banging? Not one used the word gun shots.