Pages

This blog is a collaboration of my many years of research on many different topics. It is hard to ignore the extreme corruption and deceit that has become the new normal in this country and in the world. I just look at evidence. I go into each topic/event hoping to debunk the conspiracy, but more often than not, I can't. I am not here to preach or convince anyone of anything, I am just sharing my findings. Do your own research, make up your own mind.

May 3, 2017

Proud Mommy

My amazing, bright, beautiful daughter graduates from HS this month. I am beside myself with pride and love! She got into every college she applied to, and has chosen an incredible university, not far from my own college, and even got a small scholarship! She has been my closest companion, my greatest challenge and my greatest joy. She is fierce, strong. Much more than I'll ever be. She is wise and compassionate. I cannot express how much I love her!! Yet, I don't know how to be a mom to a kid that isn't a kid. I don't know what life will be like without her in my daily life. I am terrified for me, but very excited for her! Although she thinks I am a loon when discussing any of these topics, it's OK. One day she'll get it and I won't be the tin foil hat wearing Mom in her head anymore. Goals.