Pages

This blog is a collaboration of my many years of research on many different topics. It is hard to ignore the extreme corruption and deceit that has become the new normal in this country and in the world. I just look at evidence. I go into each topic/event hoping to debunk the conspiracy, but more often than not, I can't. I am not here to preach or convince anyone of anything, I am just sharing my findings. Do your own research, make up your own mind.

April 18, 2020

Pandemic


Day 28. The world we live in now is shut the fuck down. Schools, colleges, day cares, restaurants, the malls, movies, stores, even parks are closed. And worst of all - here in PA, the liquor stores. They closed on March 16th. The day before St. Patrick's day. It's blasphemy. The only businesses open are life-essential. Supermarkets, gas stations, pharmacies, hardware, auto parts, Dollar stores, Beer distributors, Wal-Mart, Target and Wawa, 7-11, etc. All have cut their hours - and no more 24 hour Wal-Mart. Even the convenience stores are closed for a couple hours in he middle of the night for "cleaning".  A stay at home order is the "rule". If you are out and about after hours (no stores are open past 9pm) it's possible cops will pull you over and tell you to go home.


I am infuriated that I live in the only state in the US that is basically in prohibition. I mean, I am not a beer or wine drinker. They don't do it for me. So off to Delaware I went, just 32 min drive to a strip of 3 liquor stores. I stocked up what I needed and drove home. I hear from a friend whose brother was at Total Wine in Delaware and there were cops pulling people over with PA plates. Apparently it's illegal to buy liquor in Delaware and bring it out of state! My whole life, my father would go to Delaware 2-3 times a year and come home with the motherload. It is a common thing to run down there because everything is cheaper. Never once was I told or knew anything about it being illegal. So now, since PA shut down there is a run on all out of state liquor stores near PA borders. They pull you over, search for and take the liquor, tell you that you must either self quarantine in Delaware for 14 days or leave the state immediately. I mean, what the fuck? 

Starting today is is now mandatory to wear a mask in any public place. Up until last week, many were not wearing masks, I being one of them, but now you will get major stink eye from people if you are not masked. Paying in cash will get you a look from the cashier. Every place I have gone has installed huge clear plastic boxes or walls for the cashiers. The roads are empty. Parking lots are empty. Stores are dark. The days are blurring together.

There is so much happening behind the whole pandemic. There is so much that HAS happened before this that I have not posted on. That post is in production. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to tend to my newly tilled victory garden.