Pages

This blog is a collaboration of my many years of research on many different topics. It is hard to ignore the extreme corruption and deceit that has become the new normal in this country and in the world. I just look at evidence. I go into each topic/event hoping to debunk the conspiracy, but more often than not, I can't. I am not here to preach or convince anyone of anything, I am just sharing my findings. Do your own research, make up your own mind.

October 9, 2017

Discrimination

This maybe off-topic  but it's something that has bothered me since I was a little kid. Racial and gender discrimination. I'll start with racial. The whole NFL protesting situation. I'm wondering how in this day and age when people have a protest peaceful protest very respectable protest against something and they very clearly state exactly what they're protesting, how is it that the media, our president and millions of other people around the world completely ignore the very clearly stated purpose of the protest? Colin Kaepernick and every single other NFL player that has knelt or locked arms or raised their arms during the national anthem has been pretty clear about what they are protesting - the racial injustice in America.





So how is it possible that the MM narrative is that they are disrespecting the flag and the military? They have stated over and over what their protest is about and explained tirelessly that it has nothing to do with the flag and military. So how is this actually happening? I'm shocked at the blatant dismissal and erroneous assumptions. Why do people think they have the right to decide what these players are protesting? It's absurd.

I really just got involved with this a few weeks ago when I actually sat down and read about what was going on and when I first heard about it I thought "yeah good for them"  they have a right to be opposed to something that is happening in their country. Is that not one of our most valued rights as an American? I've been seriously completely destroyed almost by the unbelievable bullshit that's going on.

Sometimes I am ashamed of being white. I mean I am what I am, can't really change it, but when it comes to the history of white people, I'm profoundly disgusted. For centuries white men have brought more hate and horror and cruelty to this world, to all other races, that any single race. The hidden truths about the European explorers coming to the new world makes my blood boil. The white mans delusional perception that it was his right to slaughter millions of indigenous people in America and the Caribbean to the point of literal extinction and take their land just blows me away. The ignorance and lack of humanity sickens me.

Then there is slavery. I can't even wrap my head around this one. The buying and selling of human beings - against their will. How was it so easily acceptable for people to own people? I will never come close to understanding anything about slavery.

So let's fast forward to recent modern time, say the 1950's. At what point did white men decide that black people were inferior and that they had every right to treat them as such? What blows my mind is the sheer lack of intelligence and rational thought. If given the same opportunities as their white counterparts, black men would be just as educated and influential as the white guys. If they themselves were plucked from their well to do environments, against their will, stripped,  chained and imprisoned on a ship for 3 weeks at sea, to land in a strange land and be auctioned off like cattle then treated like such for the next 20 years, how would they feel? Not one white dude was ever like, "yeah this is pretty wrong"

I will continue the rest shortly, but my point is...THE ROOT OF RACISM AND DISCRIMINATION IS FEAR. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. PUSSY ASS FEAR. It's fucking juvenile and ridiculous and I am adimant that it must change. It's embarrassing.