Pages

This blog is a collaboration of my many years of research on many different topics. It is hard to ignore the extreme corruption and deceit that has become the new normal in this country and in the world. I just look at evidence. I go into each topic/event hoping to debunk the conspiracy, but more often than not, I can't. I am not here to preach or convince anyone of anything, I am just sharing my findings. Do your own research, make up your own mind.

October 24, 2017

There is a ruling elite...

In recent years, I have learned so much about the alarmingly high volume of corruption in almost every government and corporate sector, it is astounding. That corruption includes actual horrific greed driven events and  realistic staged false flags events (aka drills) with lots of blatant propaganda and media deceit. It is far more common than ethical, legal, moral and decent dealings. If you really take a step back and look at the big picture, corruption is everywhere. The narcissist population has taken over. Unethical, ego driven, elitism has managed to spread and infect the world. A plague that has turned the intelligence of humans to do bad, not good.


The ruling elite, the Cabal, are astoundingly brilliant. Beyond clever and smart...they are, and have been for two centuries, fucking geniuses. Evil, diabolical, self serving and humanity ruining geniuses, but geniuses none the less. On many occasions I have found myself utterly blown away by the insane strategies used by the Cabal, that work every time. If you can, try to look at the techniques, strategies and engineering of an organization and how they yield the desired results - no matter what it is - legal, unethical, just or murderous. The duality of intelligence. Good or evil?

Inventors, engineers, scientists, writers, artists, designers, musicians  - they blow people away with their talents, abilities and superior intelligence. Tesla, Franklin, Curie, Pasteur, Mozart, the Dalai Lama, Michelangelo, Mandela...their genius is profound and for the good of society. It is a normal human reaction to be wowed by someones genius. Every day I am in awe of the geniuses who come up with some of these life hacks like using a comb to hold a nail when hammering or cleaning headlight haze with toothpaste or putting crushed up cheese curls in Ramen for mac and cheese. 

So genius can mean the same thing because the ultimate end result is subjective, if the result is immoral and horrifying, it doesn't matter, the goal was met.
For instance, bottom line is that Big Pharma's objective/goal is to make millions of dollars by creating, manufacturing and selling drugs. Period. Just as Nike's objective/goal is to make millions of dollars by creating, manufacturing and selling sneakers.

Big Pharma is different because they create a treatment, never a cure. Most medications do nothing but ease side effects.


The percentage of drugs that are a benefit to people is lower than the percentage of drugs that are dangerous and harmful to people.

The Cabal want to dumb us down

so we are compliant and not smart enough to notice the corruption. Flouride in the water supply, GMO foods and insane pharmaceuticals

rot our brains and weaken our bodies.

They literally Polluting cable TV with tons of useless entertainment like reality shows, I am admittedly a fan of the Real Housewives and Kardashians and I know it is all a waste of my time but I am hooked. See how damn good they are. I am hooked and I KNOW it and I speak against it. But I still watch the shit!. so we don't have interest in politics, healthcare and the environment. It's sick, but brilliant.