Pages

This blog is a collaboration of my many years of research on many different topics. It is hard to ignore the extreme corruption and deceit that has become the new normal in this country and in the world. I just look at evidence. I go into each topic/event hoping to debunk the conspiracy, but more often than not, I can't. I am not here to preach or convince anyone of anything, I am just sharing my findings. Do your own research, make up your own mind.

December 23, 2021

My Jabbed Family Members


In my family, of 8, 2 have been jabbed. My daughter and my brother. My sister, her partner and kids are not and will not be, as well as myself and my partner. 




My 20 something daughter has been dealt the most of it. She had COVID right in the beginning - April 2020. She was down for a couple weeks, lost all sense of taste and smell. She felt good some days, felt crappy flu-like other days. She lost too much weight. She has yet to gain 100% of her senses back. She got 2 jabs this summer - for work. She was a nanny for an uber rich family and they were going to Aspen for vacation and the entire gated community required every person on the property to be jabbed. The first one was fine - the second one put her down for 3 days. I was sick about it. She lives 1100 miles away so I don't get to see her day to day to be able to tell if it has had lasting effects. 

5 days before she and her boyfriend traveled home for the holidays, they both had a slight flu. Him worse than her (he is NOT jabbed) but both were fine after 2 days. The day they arrive home, they get a call from a friend that tested positive. They went to the first CVS and got tests. Both positive. Instant devastation. They both have grandparents to see, family to visit, places to go while home for 8 days. 

1 day later my daughter tested negative. 2 days later, he tested negative. Still, the grandparents do not want to see them. Half of the family does not want to "risk it". This is now year two of my daughter not seeing her Poppa and aunt and cousins. 
I hope that she will not get the booster. 

My 40 something brother is #2 who has been jabbed. His story is a funny one. He had a mild heart issue early in 2021 requiring a stent. He had not gotten jabbed. Late August, he was fainting at work so he went to the ER. After being seen and it was determined that he was on too many meds, and overnight observation was necessary. The results of his COVID test came in positive. He had zero symptoms. They whisked him to a separate wing, in a ward just for COVID patients. He was the only one. In the ward. On the whole floor. He said the nurses wore no more protection than the ER staff. He was given no treatment whatsoever. The next day, he was cleared by the doctor and given his discharge papers. The papers only mention the fainting. Not a word about the COVID. While walking out, he realizes this and asks, "So what about the COVID? You're not giving me any treatment recommendations for the disease I apparently have that has locked down the world and is killing people?" The nurse kind of scoffed at him, "Oh, just quarantine for a week and you'll be fine."

A couple weeks later, he got the J&J jab. He is going to Cancun in January for a concert and no one without a jab can attend. He had no side effects of the jab. So far. 

I am constantly worried about them. Terrified, actually.