Pages

This blog is a collaboration of my many years of research on many different topics. It is hard to ignore the extreme corruption and deceit that has become the new normal in this country and in the world. I just look at evidence. I go into each topic/event hoping to debunk the conspiracy, but more often than not, I can't. I am not here to preach or convince anyone of anything, I am just sharing my findings. Do your own research, make up your own mind.

December 22, 2021

The TRUTH about the JABS


I have so many points to make here. I’m just going to list them. 


None of the jabs are FDA approved. Not one. 
The jabs are NOT by definition, actual vaccines. 
The jab is proven to cause serious heart issues.
The jab is proven to cause serious side effects
The jabs became available in record time
The jabs are FREE. Nothing is ever free. 
The jabs are proven to not be effective at all.